Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bristol's Big Wish: An Interview With Bristol!


Teddy: Hello, Bristol. Thanks for letting me interview you. I know picture book characters are very busy these days.


Bristol: The pleasure is mine. I've never been interviewed before.

Teddy: So Bristol, why don't you tell us a bit about your book? Bristol's Big Wish.

Bristol: Well, I was very lonely. I wished that my favorite doll Mallory would come to life and be my friend. Then I had to solve the problem of where Mallory was going to live!

Teddy: So it's not a secret that you get your wish granted in the book.

Bristol: No, that's what the whole book is about! The secret is more of how I deal with the wish that I was granted. I guess it's like that phrase. You know, "Watch out what you wish for."

Teddy: Great. So tell me more about you. What would you like to be when you grow up?

Bristol: I want to be a professional illustrator and illustrate lots of books. I might even write some.

Teddy: Fantastic! What else do you like to do? What's your favorite hobby?

Bristol: I really like playing outside, jumping rope, and learning new things. There is a scene in the book where Mallory and I jump rope together. 



Teddy: That is one of my favorite scenes in the book! You both look so happy.

Bristol: We were very happy that day.

Teddy: That's great. Could you tell us a bit about Mallory? What does she like to do?

Bristol: She loves math and science. They are her favorite subjects. She wants to be a scientist when she grows up. 

Teddy: That's fantastic! Mallory also dreams big.

Bristol: Yes, she does.

Teddy: Okay, I just have a few more questions for you.

Bristol: Alright.

Teddy: You are seen wearing a jumper over a pink t-shirt a lot. Would you say this is your signature outfit.

Bristol: Yes, it's my favorite outfit.

Teddy: And can you tell us why?

Bristol: Because I love jumpers and overalls. They make people look fun and friendly.

Teddy: Ah, cool! One last question. Do you hope that you achieve fame with your new book? I know you have big dreams for yourself.

Bristol: Yes! I think Mallory and I will be famous.

Teddy: I hope so! Well, that concludes our interview. Thank you for your time, Bristol.

Bristol: You're welcome.

Teddy: Do you have something you would like to say to your fans?

Bristol: Always dream big!



You can learn more about Bristol on her facebook page. Visit http://www.facebook.com/bristolsbigwish


2 comments:

  1. Loved it a Teddy!!! And to dreaming big??? Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, dreaming big is the key theme to Bristol's Big Wish! :)

    ReplyDelete